Who is Better Than RingCentral?
From having the robust functionality of Amazon Chime to experiencing higher video and audio quality with Google Meet, here are five answers to the questions, “Who is better than RingCentral and why?”
- Revolutionize Video Conferencing With Amazon Chime
- Microsoft Teams Supports Small Teams and Big Businesses
- 8×8 Is a Better Choice for Making International Calls
- Nextiva Is Taking Over the VoIP World
- Google Meet Has a Better Overall Experience
Revolutionize Video Conferencing With Amazon Chime
Amazon Chime is an excellent choice for those looking for a dedicated video conferencing tool. This service boasts notable features such as HD audio, video, and Amazon Alexa integration, which allow users to start meetings, record calls, and more.
Not only are Amazon Chime’s features strong compared to many competitors, but they offer advanced features that RingCentral doesn’t, such as the ability to support up to 200 participants in a single meeting.
Amazon Web Services’ global infrastructure backs Amazon Chime, which offers highly competitive rates compared to RingCentral. Therefore, Amazon Chime is the obvious choice for anyone who requires robust functionality with video conferencing.
Microsoft Teams Supports Small Teams and Big Businesses
The best virtual platform for the office is Microsoft Teams, a cloud-based group communication tool that combines text, voice, and video chats in one program. The best part is that it supports both small teams and big businesses.
It replaces your individual email accounts and intranet portals. It has proven to be a useful tool for my company, for daily interactions with coworkers or colleagues from other departments, and for encounters with clients. Because it makes it so easy for departments to collaborate, it has actually changed the way I view the home office.
I no longer use my work phone to call coworkers or colleagues because the call quality on this platform is by far the best in the business. I appreciate it because of the quick response times; even for basic issues like adding a line, I rarely have to wait too long. The administration is really simple too.
8×8 Is a Better Choice for Making International Calls
RingCentral and 8×8 both offer brilliant multichannel solutions at competitive prices. Still, if you frequently make international calls, 8×8 will be a better choice for you than RingCentral.
RingCentral provides its users with unlimited domestic inbound and outbound minutes in the US and Canada. The 8×8 phone system also supports a wide international calling area spanning up to 48 countries on higher-tier plans. 8×8 is definitely best for companies with high global call volumes.
Nextiva Is Taking Over the VoIP World
Nextiva has recently been gaining a lot of attention in the world of VoIP because it offers an array of features and benefits that RingCentral can’t match. Even those with minimal technical knowledge can easily navigate Nextiva’s scalability and user-friendly interface, making it stand apart. Nextiva’s services include call routing options, account customization, and HD audio quality.
Thanks to Nextiva’s competitive price points for their services, you can now access advanced features that were once only available to enterprises or companies with large budgets. With Nextiva, you don’t have to worry about meeting exact specifications.
They allow users the flexibility of customizing parts or all of the VoIP system according to their unique requirements. That is why Nextiva might be a better alternative than RingCentral when leveraging VoIP communications.
Google Meet Has a Better Overall Experience
One major difference is the video and audio quality of the calls. Google Meet has clearer video and audio than RingCentral, mainly due to better connectivity. The Google Meet platform is also much more intuitive in screen sharing and other features. When you need video conferencing software, Google Meet provides the best solution in the market.
Submit Your Answer
Would you like to submit an alternate answer to the question, “Who is better than RingCentral? Why?”
- What is the best VOIP service for small businesses? – Terkel
- Learning About Terkel? 14 User Tips on Using Terkel – Terkel
- What is the best way to reach out to influencers? – Terkel
- 8 Things Small Business Owners Love About Their Own Companies
- What's the best alternative to Quickbase? – Terkel
- What makes a better employee? – Terkel
- What is at the center of all marketing efforts? – Terkel
- 8 Benefits Of Buying From Local Businesses: Why Support Local
- What questions should I ask an HR manager? – Terkel
- What do you call a person who writes content? 10 Answers
- 10 Strategies For Not Giving Up – Terkel
- Is a HARO Subscription Worth It? 9 HARO Reviews & Experiences
- How To Find Expert Sources for Journalists – Terkel
- Introducing Publisher Accounts: How to request content – Terkel
- Qwoted Pricing vs. Terkel Pricing – Terkel