Ask good questions. Get great content.
There are roughly 542 million inactive blogs abandoned due to lack of resources, time, and money needed to sustain them.
Featured’s Publishing feature was created to help brands create content and reconnect with their audiences
Since launching publisher accounts in January 2022, marketing teams, blog managers, content writers, and business owners have been using Featured’s self-serving publisher platform to scale their content production with quality, ready-to-publish Q & A articles fueled by insights from leading subject-matter experts.
So, what kind of content can publishers expect to receive from Featured?
Publishers receive a ready-to-be-published expert roundup article in a shared Google Drive folder, as well as headshot images of all the quoted panelists after posting a question on Featured.
The article features expert insights that are selected to satisfy the search intent of a question. This means the article will feature diverse perspectives and tips to engage readers. In addition, the article includes a brief introduction with a bullet point list of tips that has helped many publishers achieve a featured snippet on search engine result pages.
What does published Featured content look like?
Publisher Examples of Featured Content
Featured publishers have full editorial and creative control of their content.
This means that publishers may adjust the formatting, edit/remove/add written content, internal links, images, etc!
What is required by publishers?
We ask that publishers do their best to follow these requirements:
- Follow the editorial guidelines stated here: Featured Publisher Accounts
- Publish the article within four weeks of receiving & share the article URL to the Featured dashboard.
See the full list of Publisher FAQs at the bottom on this page: Featured Publisher Accounts
Humble Brag – We outrank Oprah!
Featured Articles Ranked #1 on Google*
- How to Ask if Someone Is Hiring: 11 Tips (#1 for “how to ask if someone is hiring”)
- 12 SMART HR Goal Examples for Every Company (#1 for “HR Goals”)
- 17 Inventions that haven’t been invented yet (that people want) (#1 for “Inventions that haven’t been invented yet” + Featured snippet)
- 8 Goals Talent Acquisition Teams Should Set For The New Year (#1 for “Talent acquisition goals” + Featured Snippet)
- How to become wealthy in 5 years: 14 strategies (#1 for “how to become wealthy in 5 years”)
- 13 Ways To Support Black-Owned Businesses & Organizations (#1 for “supporting black business owners”)
- How To Get Your Product in Stores: 9 Tips From Entrepreneurs (#1 for “how to get your products in stores”)
- 10 Online Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money (#1 “businesses to start with no money”)
- 9 Professional Development Tips For Human Resource Professionals (#1 for HR professional development)
- How to Explain Gaps in Employment Without Lying: 8 Tips (#1 for “how to explain gaps in employment due to incarceration”)
- 12 Questions To Ask a CEO About Leadership (#1 for “questions to ask a CEO about leadership”)
- What Is The Purpose Of Interviewing Yourself? 9 Reasons Why You Should (#1 for “What is the purpose of interviewing yourself”)
- These are just a few!
*Last updated March 2023
Ready to get started?
Reach out to Partnerships@Featured.com if you need any assistance.