Many small businesses, in-house PR managers, and marketing agencies can benefit from Featured’s Team account features. If you manage multiple Featured accounts, you can easily access and switch between your clients’ accounts without sharing login information. Plus, all accounts on a Team plan include the benefits of Premium accounts.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create and add clients to a Team account.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Before you can add clients to your team account, you’ll need to sign up for a Featured team account. If you already have an expert account on Featured, you can log in to your existing account, toggle the menu button on the top right, and select “Create Team Account.”
- If your clients have an existing Featured account, make sure you know the email addresses of the individual client accounts that you plan on adding to your Team account. You’ll need the email address to request access, and grant permission to add their account to your team plan.
- You can always connect additional users to a Team account, or remove users at any time
Signing up for a Team account
To sign up for a Team account, follow these steps.
- Sign up for a Featured team account or log in to your existing Featured account, toggle the menu button on the top right, and select “Create Expert Team Account.
- Enter the number of seats (minimum of 3) you want to add to your team account and press “Purchase Subscription” OR begin adding the seats that you want on your plan, then press “Purchase Subscription” to activate the paid team features.
Adding/Reducing seats on a Team plan
To add or reduce seats on a Team plan, follow these steps.
- In the navigation bar, click the “Manage Team”
- If you have not purchased seats yet, the option to “Purchase Subscription” will be available.
- Input the number of seats you’d like to have on your Team plan (minimum of three) and click “Purchase/Update Subscription”
- Complete the transaction on Stripe and navigate back to Featured’s “Manage Team” page
That’s it! You’ll now be able to add new accounts to your Team plan.
Manage Team page: No seats have been purchased yet
Manage Team page: 7 seats have been purchased
Switch between client accounts
With client accounts connected, you can quickly move back and forth between them without logging in and out of Featured.
To switch between client accounts, follow these steps.
- In the navigation bar, click Manage Team
- Find the Panelist account you want to access
- Click “Select Account”
You are now on the panelist’s account. This will allow you to answer questions, view the dashboard, and edit profile information on behalf of the panelist’s account.
Return to your Team account
To return to your account, follow these steps.
- In the navigation bar, click “Home”
On the Manage Team page you will be able to select an alternate account.
Manage your account
- Verify or update your email. The Featured team will communicate with you through this email address.
- Update your team name
- Deactivate or Delete your account
Do you want the panelist on your team to be notified when they are published? If no, uncheck the box titled “Notify Panelists of Publication”.
Do you (the team owner) want to be notified when a team member is published? If no, uncheck the box titled “Notify Team of Publication”.
All successful placements will be available on your team’s dashboard.
After your accounts are connected, explore how these features can build success for your clients.
- Unlimited answer submissions. “Lite” accounts will be limited to three answer submissions per month, while Premium and Team plans will have unlimited submissions.
- View DR and expected link attribution Type. You’ll have the ability to view the publication sources’ Domain Ratings (DRs) and how Featured expects them to attribute your company link in your quote attribution line. The expected attribution types come from the publication sources’ historical data with Featured (how they attributed company links in previous articles).
- Support and editorial coaching from Featured to help increase answer selection.
Questions about the Team plan? Shoot them our way by signing up for an account and sending feedback.