Terkel is a Q&A site that turns questions into articles featuring expert insights. Currently, 7,500+ experts from organizations like Google, Harvard, NFL, VISA, and more have joined Terkel to share their expertise and experiences in articles published online.
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our early-stage startup as a Recruiting Associate. As a Recruiting Associate you’ll be responsible for identifying and inviting vetted experts to share their expertise on Terkel, and for driving growth of our community.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage and prioritize community building activities on social networks. They thrive, align and connect with our core values:
- You Are Unique (Respect the uniqueness of every human being)
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling (Innovate to keep things exciting)
- Take Ownership (Deliver on all promises)
- Bias For Action (When in doubt, do what you think is right)
- Strength In Numbers (Use data to drive decisions)
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Recruit panelists on LinkedIn, Slack communities, and other social sites to submit expert insights for articles
- Execute against time-sensitive article deadlines for Terkel publishers
- Act as a brand ambassador who can explain Terkel’s value proposition
- Establish and build strong professional relationships with business leaders in the C-Suite
- Own coordinating and submission of expert insights
- Appreciate the urgency of operating in a fast-growing, unpredictable, early-stage startup
Ready to create the world’s leading professional Q&A site? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Pursuing or graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3.5 GPA or above
- A love for connecting with people
- Unsatisfied curiosity for marketing
- An active LinkedIn profile that stands out among the rest
This is a remote position where you’ll be reporting directly to our Community Manager and working closely with Recruiting Associates to grow the Terkel community.
This is a paid position with an hourly wage of $12.80 / hour. Work schedule is flexible, but the expectation is 20+ hours / week.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org