They don’t teach Community Management in college. Come intern with us.
As a Community Manager Intern, you will help Terkel fulfill its mission to democratize thought leadership.
The sole responsibility of a Community Manager Intern is to expand the Terkel community. Our community consists of successful entrepreneurs, business leaders, and knowledgeable experts from around the world. A Community Management Intern nurtures relationships, attracts new panelists, and creates articles that feature qualified experts.
You are a Super Connector on campus and online. Conversations flow naturally and easily. Multitasking and time management are strengths. Sending a segmented email campaign via Mailchimp and crafting a customized connection request on LinkedIn is in your wheelhouse. You’re adaptable, smart, and find a way to get things done.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Recruit panelists on LinkedIn, Quora, and other social sites to submit expert insights for articles
- Assist in the planning and preparation of a cross-country, 25-city promotional tour Terkel will take this summer in an RV to celebrate small businesses
- Brainstorm recruiting tactics to grow the Terkel community
- Send email campaigns via Mailchimp to notify panelists of article inclusion
- Share social media status updates to notify panelists and promote partners
Ready to grow Terkel? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3.8 GPA or above
- A love for connecting with people
- Unsatisfied curiosity for marketing
- An active LinkedIn profile that stands out among the rest
Terkel is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex. This is a remote internship where you’ll be reporting directly to our Community Manager and working closely with our Founder and CEO to grow the Terkel community.
The start and end dates of this internship align with the Spring Semester schedule and are flexible during both Spring and Summer. This is a paid internship with an hourly wage of $12.80 / hour. Internship is flexible, but the expectation is 20 hours / week.
Apply by sending your resume cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org